MERCHANDISER /SALES TRAINEE:
Full time position.
The ideal candidate will have / be:
- Hardworking, conscientious, self-motivated with a flexible approach to work.
- Extremely Customer focused – polite manner is essential.
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast paced environment – can do attitude and willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible.
- Excellent communication skills – good telephone manner is essential.
- Previous customer service experience is an advantage.
5 days per week, rostered between Monday and Saturday.
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers constantly receive an excellent shopping experience.
- Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally and consistent with store policy.
- Merchandise shelves, ensuring that all areas of the store are presented to the highest standard.
- Liaise with the Store Manager on changes to layouts, ends and sides and ensure changes are correctly implemented.
- Implement correct labelling and stock rotation procedures.
- Ensure deliveries are checked off in line with goods inwards procedures
- Keep the back-store tidy and packed away.
Salary: €22,000.00 to €26,000.00 depending on experience.
Apply with your CV by email to: